Friday, January 29, 2010

My First Blog

This is my first blog that I am writing. I had to make comments on many other blogs for a class last semester but when it was my groups time to make a blog my partner actually created it. I have a negative outlook towards blogs in general due to their results popping up when I google something. When I use the internet to learn how to repair an appliance or need to find the answer to a question the search results always include blogs. Granted some bloggers may actually know what they are talking about but before I take my dishwasher apart I would like to know the information is coming from a credible source. That being said I approach this class with an open mind; the idea that we can post our assignments on a blog instead of bringing them to class makes sense to me. I am on board!

2 comments:

  1. LOL I know exactly what you mean about blogs showing up in Google results. How can we screen those out??! And don't get me started on the listservs that show up when I'm Googling a tech support issue--I go crazy when I see my question a million times with no solutions.

    Thanks for the open mind and hopefully, this will be a positive blogging experience and a fun adventure as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS In your first sentence you wrote "writting" instead of "writing".

    ReplyDelete